Building Permits

Building Permits 2018-05-07T18:07:56+00:00

Building Permits

All work done to a building requires a building permit

Contact the Town of Belle before starting work

All contractors are required to purchase a Town of Belle Contractor’s License in addition to their West Virginia License before they are permitted to work within the Town of Belle

Downloadable Forms:

TOB Building Permit Application

TOB Misc Work Permit Application
(Landscaping, Grass Cutting, Tree Trimming, etc)

TOB Contractor’s Business Liscense Application

TOB Miscellaneous Work Business Liscense Application
(Landscaping, Grass Cutting, Tree Trimming, Ice Cream Vendors, etc)

TOB Business Liscense Application
(For a business to be located within Belle)

TOB B&O Tax Form